DEcIDE Network ID/IQ Contract
(Developing Evidence to Inform Decisions about Effectiveness:
The DEcIDE Network)
Contract #: HHSA29020050010I
Client: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
This contracting vehicle appoints Acumen as one of 13 AHRQ DEcIDE centers charged to provide a range of research projects related to comparative effectiveness, safety, and outcomes research. For tasks awarded under this contracting vehicle, Acumen performs five major activities:
- Analyzes administrative, survey, and clinical databases.
- Develops and applies new methods, instruments, and methodologies.
- Operates and analyzes computerized surveillance and monitoring systems.
- Conducts prospective observational and interventional studies.
- Provides technical assistance to AHRQ and other assignments as requested.